Are you passionate about project management and do you enjoy managing innovative development projects containing different technical disciplines, including embedded electronics and software - where you do not always know the full content from the start?
Do you want to work in a consulting and development house, where your skills are used to learn new technologies and translate and implement regulatory requirements into relevant requirements for the customers’ product? If so, then the job as a project manager at Prevas A/S might be something for you!
We are looking for a dedicated and outgoing project manager for our department in Herlev, who manages to translate innovative ideas into prototypes and successful finished products. As a project manager at Prevas A/S, you get a unique opportunity to develop your skills in project management, as you will be responsible for the entire project process, including customer contact and finances.
As our new colleague, it is important that you:
- Thrive in an innovative environment with a short path from thought to action where there is not far from thought to action
- Are able to lead development projects where assumptions and priorities change continuously throughout the project
- Take responsibility for the entire project process and ensure that we reach the finish line
- Able to translate ideas into usable innovative solutions
- Understand and participate in documentation of the design and development to comply to relevant standards
- Have knowledge of relevant standards like IEC 62304, IEC 60601-1, IEC 14971
- Are positive and can motivate others
- Can communicate at technical and non-technical level
- Enjoy planning, estimating and following up
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
- Are fluent English in writing and speech
We make great demands on your skills in managing complex development projects, and expect you to do the same.
We imagine that you have a background as an engineer or a similar academic discipline. Knowledge development of medical technology products as well as embedded electronics and software will be an advantage. However, it is important that you are passionate about project management and always dare to take the lead.
At Prevas you get:
- An informal corporate culture with great potential for influence on decisions
- Skilled and committed colleagues who are all passionate about development and innovation
- Team colleagues with extensive and long experience in the development of devices for the medical field
- Good opportunities for personal development and competences within project management with some of the industry's most exciting and challenging development projects
- Attractive frameworks and conditions during employment
Are you the one we are looking for, please send us your application and CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Att: Peter Aagaard-Kristensen" in the subject field. We call for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you need more information or you have questions, please contact Peter Aagaard Kristensen at +45 51 54 33 66.